PG Legal advises multinationals, international corporations and investors on M&A transactions, disposals and investments in Italy and internationally. In the course of more than 20 years of work together, PG Legal has advised on significant mergers and acquisitions deals with a specific focus on the business sectors in which PG Legal is particularly strong. Our multidisciplinary M&A team includes lawyers specializing in corporate, finance, employment, tax, administrative and regulatory matters.
EXAMPLES OF OUR INSURANCE WORK INCLUDE:
- Representing leading multinational group in the acquisition of steel manufacturing companies with plants in Italy and in various European countries;
- Representing global Reinsurer in the disposal of its US based subsidiary;
- Advising investors in the renewable energy market in the acquisition of PV, Wind Energy companies or projects and on complex corporate financing aspects;
- Representing luxury yachts builder in acquisitions of shipyards;
- Representing iconic superyachts builder in the disposal of its business to foreign investors;
- Assisting leading global insurance group in acquiring an Irish based insurance company;
- Assisting world leader shipping and logistic group in the acquisition of an Italian container terminal in Southern Italy.
“PG Legal’s “lawyers work “around the clock” to ensure top quality legal advice combined with business sense to ensure the clients meet their targets” – The Legal 500, EMEA, Mergers & Acquisitions
“The firm has developed strong expertise in the areas of Corporate and M&A acting on 10 M&A transactions ranging from 30 million to 150 million euros in the first six months” – The Legal 500, EMEA