PG Legal Technology group adopts a tailor-made approach to the technological development and digitalization of particular industries such as fintech and telecommunications. It is a fact that the digitalization regards all industries but particularly insurance, finance, telecom and energy on which we have a strong focus.
EXAMPLES OF OUR INSURANCE WORK INCLUDE:
- Advising insurance and finance clients on transactions and business arrangements concerning fintech companies;
- Advising on regulatory matters related to the distribution and sale of insurance and financial products via the web;
- Assisting MNVOs in obtaining license in Italy and negotiating telecom service contracts with major Italian companies;
- Developing data protection policies, ensuring that adequate security measures are taken to avoid possible violations of the law;
- Assisting on Data Protection matters and preparing required notifications to the Italian Privacy Authority;
- Managing compliance with privacy laws on a multijurisdictional basis;
- Assisting start-ups selling products or services on line aimed at Italian customers;
- Drafting and negotiating complex outsourcing agreements between software developers and insurance companies, banks, travel agents, airlines;
- Advising US company in obtaining the license for the provision of datalink services for airlines and airport control authorities in Italy.